Dr. Satish KumarIncharge
Nutri-Cereal Research Station, Gokalpura
Phone No. : 9416155946
Email : email@example.com
Nutri-Cereal Research Station, Gokalpura (Bhiwani) was established in 2021-22 with transfer of 63 acre and 17 marla land by Government of Haryana. The station was entrusted with the following objective:
- Development and evaluation of early maturing, high nutritive value, insect pest and disease resistant hybrid/varieties of nutri-cereals.
- Establishment of shelf life of millet flour (screening of germplasm for rancidity indicators/determinants, on oxidative enzymes & on bran fraction).
- To facilitate market linkages between processors and producers for organized sale/delivery.
- Development of new technologies, refinement and up scaling of already developed technologies of processing and value addition of nutri cereals.
- Capacity building of Scientists, entrepreneurs and rural masses through demonstrations and training on value added products
Evaluation of nutricereals for their adaptability has been started. Germplasm of different minor millets has been collected from different organisations for evaluation.